Halloween Pumpkin Bandits
I found this clever Halloween pumpkin decorating idea from the All You Magazine website All You Pumpkins. These pumpkins are easy to create and are perfect for the Halloween season.
- Printer and plain white paper
- Mask template Mask Template
- Black felt
- White chalk
- Rickrack, gold-tone cord, rhinestones or glitter
- Craft glue
- 1 yard black ribbon
- Googly eyes
1. Print and cut out template (the regular size works for most pumpkins; the small size is for mini pumpkins approximately 3″ in diameter).
2. Place template on black felt and use chalk to trace it, including eye holes. Cut out mask and eye holes.
3. Decorate mask with rickrack, gold-tone cord, rhinestones or glitter. Use craft glue to adhere.